Before the event
- Inform all attendees that a nerdshirt competition will be organized at the global level at least one week before the event, so that they can plan accordingly.
- Encourage by Email all attendees to join the Facebook - Linkedin - Google+ MeasureBowling communities for global updates and pictures
- Tweet about the deadline with the #measurebowling, #measure, #wafr, #analiticaweb, etc… hashtags
- Confirm your reservation with the venue
- If you have enough attendees for at least 2 lanes, it is a good idea to pre-plan groups with people from different backgrounds, so that everyone get a chance to meet new persons
- For door prizes, please send your attendees list to the MeasureBowling team before 11 PM CET on the day before the event.
During the event
- Welcome all attendees by explaining the concept of the event and the 3 global prizes: best score (3 winners – £ 50 Amazon vouchers), door prizes (10 persons – £ 20 Amazon voucher) and nerdshirt prizes (2 persons – £25 ASOS gift voucher to buy a decent shirt).
- Tweet the best scores with the #measurebowling hashtag (if Internet access not available in the venue, postpone your tweet until you have access again before 10 AM CET the day after)
- You may also use the #strike hashtag with the #measurebowling for strikes
- Tweet the pictures of your nerdshirt contenders with the #measurebowling #nerdshirt hashtag (if Internet access not available in the venue, postpone your tweet until you have access again before 10 AM CET the day after)
- Door prizes will be announced on Twitter by the MeasureBowling team during the event
- Take a group picture and share it on the #measurebowling hashtag
- At the end of the event, thank everyone for participating and encourage them to join the Facebook - Linkedin - Google+ MeasureBowling communities for prizes update
- MeasureBowling Winners Certificate are available in PDF format and may be used for each city.
After the event
- You may share your pictures on the Facebook - Linkedin - Google+ MeasureBowling communities
- If you have time to write a blog post, please share the link on the Facebook - Linkedin - Google+ MeasureBowling communities
- Peter O’Neill will communicate the names of the winners for the nerdshirt and best scores competition